“Worthwhile subject matter covered – wonderful opportunity to share ideas with and discuss challenges with similarly situated professionals in logistics.”
Supply Chain Optimized.
LogiChem is the only executive-level neworking event tailored for supply chain, logistics, and transportation management executives within the chemical manufacturing industry. The event offers coverage of the latest chemical industry trends, with a split focus on strategic supply chain topics and logistics, transportation, and distribution challenges.
They’re Brave. Bold. Visionary.
They’re all Speaking at LogiChem
Supply Chain Director, PetroChemicals
Global Logistics Director
Vice President of Logistics and Carrier Management
Operations Manager - External Manufacturing Latin America
Trade Compliance Specialist - Logistics & Trade Compliance
Director, Global Logistics Procurement
GCP Applied Technologies
MBA, Logistics Operations & System Manager
Ascend Performance Materials
Supply Assurance Leader
Why LogiChem Is A Must-Attend
Confidence in the Face of Risk
Discover real-life examples from top companies who have overcome the challenges you are currently facing, equip yourself with the tools you need, and engage in smart, strategic conversations with your peers.
Join a Place You Belong
Meet hundreds of supply chain, logistics, transportation, and compliance professionals in chemical manufacturing who want to meet you, too. At LogiChem, you’re a big fish in a small pond.
Inspiring and Energizing
No death by PowerPoint here. We’ve added even more interactive session formats this year to encourage more face-to-face time with peers, faster learning, and more “Aha!” moments.
Agenda At A Glance
Day 1 - October 5, 2020
FUTURE PROOFING YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Keynote: The New Normal: Aggressive Disruptions that Demand More Proactive and Nimble Supply Chains
- Keynote: The Critical Foundations for Digital Transformation
- Keynote Panel: Track & Trace Tools That Put Vital Supply Chain Information at Your Fingertips in Real Time
- Keynote Panel: A Digitalization Strategy that Doesn’t Cost a Fortune – Small Steps That Can Yield Significant Returns
- Keynote: Predictive Analytics – How Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Can Help De-Risk your Supply Chain and Enhance Forecasting
- Track A: End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
- Track B: Digital Enablement & Data Analytics
- Track C: Workshops & VIP Boardrooms
- Keynote: Achieving Competitive Differentiation Through Superior Supply Chain Services, Trusted Partnerships and Relationship Management
- Keynote: How to Move from Reactionary to Predictive Supply Chain Management
Day 2 - October 6, 2020
SMART LOGISITCS, RISK MANAGEMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
- Keynote: The State of the Chemical Industry -- What Will the Future of Supply Chain and Transportation Logistics Look Like?
- Keynote: Intermodal Transportation Network Optimization –Exploring and Optimizing All of Your Options at the Right Time
- Keynote Panel: Smart Warehousing & Inventory Management to Eliminate Costly and Inefficient Manual Processes
- Keynote Panel: In-House vs. Outsourcing – Which Approach Yields the Most Optimized and Risk-Proof Supply Chain
- Keynote: The Business Case for Supply Chain Sustainability -- Why You Can’t Afford to Write It Off as a Soft Benefit
- Track A: Risk Management & Supply Chain Sustainability
- Track B: Transportation & Warehouse Logistics
- Track C: Workshops & VIP Boardrooms
- Interactive Roundtable Discussions
- Keynote Interactive: Cyber Security – Protect Your Products and Supply Chain Throughout Your Digital Transformation
The LogiChem Audience
No matter your size or focus, LogiChem is designed for companies that want to build and/or improve a world-class supply chain operation. For 15 years, our one-of-a-kind community has consistently delivered an audience with the perfect balance of quality and quantity.
All The Major Players in One Place.
Motivated chemical supply chain and logistics leaders who want to learn best-in-class strategies to achieve an optimized supply chain.