September 09 - 10, 2019
Westin Galleria Houston, TX
Interested in speaking at LogiChem?
Have you overcome an industry hurdle? Are you passionate about a specific theme within chemical supply chain? Do you want to step up as a leader in the field? LogiChem wants to talk to you! Contact Victoria Spadaccini to learn more at (646) 454-4557 or email Victoria.Spadaccini@wbresearch.com.Join the 2019 LogiChem Speaking Faculty
Here are the formats you can be part of:
- On-Stage, Stand-Alone Presentation:
- Keynotes: an informative 20-30 minute PPT presentation modeled after Ted Talks. Can be done with up to two people.
- Case Studies: a 20-minute session laser-focused on a specific initiative
- Leading Smart Conversations Around a Table:
- Industry Lab Workshop: an RSVP/invite-only facilitated large working group of 15-20 people collaborating to identify 2-3 actionable takeaways
- VIP Think Tank – an RSVP/invite-only facilitated discussion with 15-20 primary market senior executive leaders focused on conference main topics and takeaways
- Roundtable Discussion – a collaborative peer-led group session, with a roundtable host introducing a topic and moderating the debate about challenges, solutions, and opportunities pertinent to the subject matter (10-15 delegates per table)
- Multi-Person Interviews
- Panel – a moderated discussion on stage featuring 3-5 panelists
- Fireside Chat – an intimate, one-on-one interview-style session with a very senior chemical manufacturing executives followed by the Q&A with the audience. In peer-to-peer fireside chats, senior executives interview each other.